Departament de Ciències Mèdiques Bàsiques
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Facultat de Medicina i Ciències de la Salut
Carrer Sant Llorenç, 21
Ubication: the Secretary of Departament is in the 3rd floor of building 0 in the Facultat de Medicina i Ciències de la Salut de la URV.
How to get Reus:
We have two internationals airports near to Reus:
- Aeroport de Reus
That airport is only ten minutes of the city centre of Reus. You can arrive at the city centre with bus or taxi. The airport of Reus works with a lot of low cost airlines.
- Aeroport de Barcelona
That airport is a one hours to Reus. A lot international airlines work at terminal T1; but a few low cost airlines work to the other terminal, T2. From Barcelona to Reus or Tarragona you can go with bus, taxi or train.
Reus have two train station (one is for normal train inside the city and the other is for high velocity train). If you stay at the airport, in Barcelona, you have a bus. That bus goes to Barcelona Sants. That place is the principal station of trains in Barcelona. When you stay there you have two options for get in Reus :
- Regional Train or Medium distance directly to city center station of Reus (1,45 hour)
- High Velocity Train at Estació del Camp de TarragonaTren (30 minutes). For get in Reus from that station you can get in a taxi (20 minutes and more or les you'll pay 30€) or you can get in a bus
The frequency of bus from airport Barcelona to Reus is a bus for 2 hours, it depedens the station of year. If you need see the timetable.
The ticket costs 13€
- From airport of Barcelona:
- Autopista AP-7. Exit 34 Reus
- Autopista C-32 i autopista AP-7. Exit 34 Reus
- From Valencia: Autopista AP-7. Exit 34 Reus
- From Saragossa: Autopista AP-2. Exit 9, Montblanc